When the weather in London starts to heat up, it’s time to switch up your hair care routine to accommodate the change in climate. Here are five hair products that will help keep your locks looking healthy and stylish all summer long.
- A good quality shampoo and conditioner are essential for keeping your hair clean and hydrated in the summer heat. Look for products that are specifically designed for your hair type, whether it’s oily, dry, or somewhere in between.
- A leave-in conditioner is a must for protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun, chlorine, and salt water. Apply it after shampooing and towel-drying your hair, and then style as usual.
- A heat protectant spray is a must if you’re planning on using any heated styling tools this summer. Apply it to your hair before blow-drying, curling, or flat-ironing to help prevent damage from the heat.
- A volumizing mousse can help give your hair a little extra body and hold on those hot, humid days. Apply it to damp hair, then style as usual.
- A dry shampoo is a lifesaver for those days when you don’t have time to wash your hair. It absorbs excess oil and gives your hair a fresh, clean scent. Just be sure to use it sparingly, as it can also dry out your hair if used too often.
With these five hair products in your summer hair care arsenal, you’ll be sure to beat the heat while still looking your best.